Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
September 2, 2014 ‘HLN - Reinventing the Future Together: Alternative Strategies for Better City Life - The Netherlands at Beijing Design Week 2014 - and beyond' this is the title and subtitles of the Dutch participation this year at the annual Beijing Design Week (BJDW) and immediately provides a sense of what the programme is about.
September 1, 2014 The second 'One Touch' Netherlands Online Film Festival brings 25 high quality Dutch films and documentaries to China. These productions will be freely available online for three months, exclusively on Tencent Video, starting 20 September.
- Consulate-general in Chongqing closed due to removal
- China Gender Fund celebrates 10th anniversary in Beijing
- Speech Timmermans in Security Council
- Air disaster in Ukraine
- Statement by Prime Minister Mark Rutte in response to the Ukraine air disaster
- Dutch Butler Academy opens new branch in Chengdu
- Dutch join Global CEO Council to support Chinese leadership on reform
- Extraordinary museum delegation pays unique visit to the Netherlands
- Talented Chinese students receive Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Shanghai Fudan University wins Moot Court in The Hague