Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
December 19, 2014 The Dutch representations to China are closed on Christmas Day, Thursday, 25 December 2014, and on Boxing Day, Friday, 26 December 2014. The representations are also closed on New Year’s Day, Thursday, 1 January 2015, and on Friday, 2 January 2015 (bridge day). The consulate-general in Chongqing is additionally closed from Monday, 22 December 2014 until Wednesday, 24 December 2014.
December 18, 2014 The year 2014 saw many Dutch Days celebrations throughout the whole of China. The Dutch diplomatic representations in 5 different cities organized various activities bringing Dutch culture, business and politics to the Chinese audience. Seminars, workshops and receptions were held during the Dutch Days 2014 in Shanghai, Wuhan, Chengdu, Beijing and Chongqing. And 2015 will bring more Dutch Days to even more Chinese cities.
- Consulate-General in Chongqing closed from 20 through 28 December
- 2014 Human Rights Tulip for Mideast Youth
- Human Rights Day Documentary Screening
- Consulate-general in Shanghai closed from 11am on December 12
- Video: Sino-Dutch collaborations at Beijing Design Week
- Mission on integrated urban and ecological development visits China
- Bank of China receives FDI Ambassador Certificate 2014
- Cleveringa lecture in Shanghai, December 1
- Consulate-general in Chongqing officially opened
- Queen Máxima to visit China to discuss access to financial services
4 Dec 14 – 27 Dec 14
Research Workshop (Language – English): 4 December 2014 2F, No.133 Yuanmingyuan Rd, Huangpu District, Shanghai 5 – 6 December 2014 No. 7 Lane 212 Wuyuan Rd, Xuhui District, Shanghai. Meta Gallery Art Exhibition: 6 – 27 December 2014 (11:00 – 17:00; Closed Sunday & Monday) 709 Lingshi Road (near Wanrong Road), Building No. 40-2F, Shanghai