Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
September 28, 2015 During China’s National Day holidays, the Embassy of the Netherlands in Beijing will be closed from October 1st (Thursday) to October 4th (Sunday). The Visa Center of the Netherlands (TLScontact) is also closed on October 5th. Please prepare your visa application in advance and make arrangements accordingly. The embassy wishes everyone happy holidays.
September 21, 2015 The Netherlands is a proud long-term partner of the Beijing Design Week platform. The Dutch participation at this major design event this year (23 Sept. – 7 Oct.) aims to connect to larger social movements and shifts in thinking concerning design and urbanism in China. To do so, it has brought together leading thinkers and emerging talent in design from both China and the Netherlands.
- The China Women’s Film Festival opens its curtains for the third year
- The Nurturing House to debut at Beijing Design Week 2015
- Budget Day (Prince's Day)
- Dutch Days in Chongqing
- Extra deadline NFP tailor-made training programme
- 2015 Principal Prince Claus Award goes to Newsha Tavakolian
- Embassy closed on September 3
- Da Xi is born!
- Schengen Visa: biometric data collection to start on October 12
- Explosions Tianjin - update on safety of air and water