Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
January 26, 2015 Mr Henk Kamp, Minister of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands, will travel to the Chinese cities of Beijing, Chongqing and the province of Sichuan, including its capital Chengdu, in the last week of January (26-30 January). The aim of his visit is to enhance existing economic ties in these locations and to explore new opportunities for cooperation in Chinese and Dutch key sectors. The Netherlands government attaches great importance to the bilateral relations with the People’s Republic of China. The Netherlands, as a country with many highly innovative industries, is already an important player in China as China’s second most important trading partner in the European Union after Germany. China is the third-largest investor in the Netherlands.
January 13, 2015 On 9 January 2015, Dr Niek Rengers (1939) received the 2014 International Science and Technology Cooperation Award from President Xi Jinping en Premier Li Keqiang during an impressive ceremony in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. Dr Rengers is one of the first Dutch scientists to receive this prestigious award. The award acknowledges the importance of his work on the study and prevention of geological disasters in China.
- BenCham New Year's Drink on 23 January 2015
- Opening hours of the Dutch representations in the holiday season
- Dutch Days well received, return to China next year
- Consulate-General in Chongqing closed from 20 through 28 December
- 2014 Human Rights Tulip for Mideast Youth
- Human Rights Day Documentary Screening
- Consulate-general in Shanghai closed from 11am on December 12
- Video: Sino-Dutch collaborations at Beijing Design Week
- Mission on integrated urban and ecological development visits China
- Bank of China receives FDI Ambassador Certificate 2014