Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
August 28, 2015 ‘Play and Learn with Miffy’ is a methodology that creates characters inspired by famous Dutch graphic artist Dick Bruna’s work to help children learn about the first adventures in life. The Chinese character 'Da Xi' was created through this process and introduced to the world on Thursday August 27th at the Dutch embassy.
August 24, 2015 Starting 12 October 2015, applicants for a Schengen visa residing in China will have their fingerprints taken upon applying for a Schengen visa. The biometric data collection by the Schengen member states is part of a worldwide process which began in 2011. The biometric data collection in other countries in East Asia will start on the same day as in China.
- Explosions Tianjin - update on safety of air and water
- Prime minister Rutte expresses condolences to victims in Tianjin
- Blockade of containers, what to do
- Dutch Days coming to Chongqing and Chengdu this September
- International Justice Day Seminar at Embassy
- EU Statement on recent developments in the human rights situation in China
- Typhoon alert
- Nominations Human Rights Tulip open
- Dafeng Holland Flower Park
- Interview with professor Maarten Hajer