Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
July 23, 2014 Statement by Frans Timmermans, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands at the Security Council, New York.
July 18, 2014 The Netherlands is deeply shocked by the terrible air disaster involving flight MH17. We mourn all those who were on board, whatever their nationality. Our thoughts are with their loved ones, friends, colleagues and acquaintances. The Dutch government is doing all it can to gain clarity for the victims’ families as swiftly as possible. The Netherlands is pressing for an independent and transparent international investigation and calls on all those involved to provide full and immediate cooperation.
- Statement by Prime Minister Mark Rutte in response to the Ukraine air disaster
- Dutch Butler Academy opens new branch in Chengdu
- Dutch join Global CEO Council to support Chinese leadership on reform
- Extraordinary museum delegation pays unique visit to the Netherlands
- Talented Chinese students receive Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Shanghai Fudan University wins Moot Court in The Hague
- Forum emphasizes the importance of corporate social responsibility
- Dutch embassy opens doors for students and young professionals
- Netherlands Embassy hosts book launch 'Before Dinner'
- Focus Beijing: De Heus-Zomer Collection