Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
April 16, 2015 Foreign minister Bert Koenders has welcomed 1,800 participants from over 100 countries to the Global Conference on CyberSpace in The Hague, which he is hosting. ‘The Netherlands champions a free, open and secure internet,’ said Mr Koenders in his opening speech. ‘That’s what this conference is intended to promote. Free, so that everyone has access to the internet and the unprecedented opportunities it offers. Open, so that information can flow unimpeded from one user to another, in a single undivided cyberspace. Secure, so that personal data are protected and privacy is safeguarded.’
April 16, 2015 Two Dutch films will be shown in Beijing as part of the 5th Beijing International Film Festival (BIFF) taking place in April. The Admiral, about the historic Dutch fleet commander Michiel de Ruyter, will be screened in a special Gala screening in attendance of Director Roel Reiné and actors. The other screening is of documentary Foto-Eddy, previously selected for the International Documentary Festival Amsterdam.
- EU Delegation to China on the release of women's rights defenders
- "Netherlands would like to accede to Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank"
- Cultural Newsletter: blog Wilfred Mohr on Dutch Days in Hong Kong in April
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte and environment minister Wilma Mansveld to visit China
- The Netherlands helping China to achieve cleaner air
- Challenges in Food Safety- succesful event of the Embassy
- Netherlands Minister of Economic Affairs Visits China
- Dutch Expert receives prestigious Chinese science award
- BenCham New Year's Drink on 23 January 2015
- Opening hours of the Dutch representations in the holiday season