Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
September 17, 2014 Internationally renowned creative masters Wang Min (CN) and Michel de Boer (NL) joined forces together in Shanghai on September 9th by opening the first ever foreign-Chinese joint studio at DeTao Shanghai Center. The new studio, named after the two designers known for their outstanding work in the field of design and communications will focus on creating innovative concepts, strong brands, visual identities and in-depth business strategies for companies and organizations.
September 16, 2014 On the third Tuesday in September (Prince's Day), the Minister of Finance presents the National Budget and the Budget Memorandum to the House of Representatives.
- Concern for People, Planet and Profit
- Consulate in Shanghai opens a Facebook page
- Wageningen University alumni event in Nanjing
- Shanghai deputy consul-general visits Suzhou to strengthen network
- Dutch missions closed for Mid-Autumn Festival on 8 September
- Nominations Human Rights Tulip open, submit your nominations online
- The Netherlands attends Beijing Design Week for fourth consecutive year
- The second 'One Touch' Netherlands Online Film Festival
- Consulate-general in Chongqing closed due to removal
- China Gender Fund celebrates 10th anniversary in Beijing