Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
The Netherlands is the only country in the world where promoting international law is enshrined in the constitution. The Kingdom is strongly committed to the international legal order and works actively to promote peace and development worldwide. The Netherlands seeks a world in which people everywhere can be sure that justice will prevail.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
May 27, 2015 During the Dutch Days, exciting events take place all over China. Shanghai sees a Dutch Design week (until 30 May), Beijing welcomes among other events a food festival, Embassy Open Day and Pecha Kucha Night.
May 27, 2015 On 25 May, the first training seminar of CG Shanghai’s Three-Year CSR Project was held in Ningbo again and our Deputy Consul General Mr David Naves delivered an opening speech for this seminar.
- Dutch and Chinese experts develop Beijing Bicycle Plan
- Museum Management Training Well-received
- Dutch Design Week at Dutch Days Shanghai 2015
- EU statement on charges against Chinese Human Rights Lawyer Pu Zhiqiang
- Sign up now for the Dutch Days Beijing: May 28 – June 13
- Vacancy Agricultural Assistant West China
- IDAHOT 2015: International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia
- Closure Embassy and Consulates around May holiday
- EU Delegation concerned about Li Yan sentencing
- Dutch Days in China this spring