Netherlands Embassy and Consulates China
53 Countries, 4 international organisations, 58 world leaders, thousands of delegates and journalists. The Nuclear Security Summit 2014 (NSS) is in every respect a world summit, aimed at preventing nuclear terrorism around the globe. The Netherlands will be hosting the NSS in The Hague on 24 and 25 March 2014.
At the invitation of His Majesty King Willem-Alexander, the President of the People’s Republic of China, His Excellency Mr Xi Jinping, and his spouse, Peng Liyuan, will pay a State visit to the Netherlands on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 March.
The Dutch diplomatic network to China represents Dutch citizens and Dutch interests in China. The netwerk consists of the embassy in Beijing and consulates-general in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong, as well as six Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO's) in second tier cities.
April 18, 2014 Photographer and photojournalist Lu Guang is one of 11 laureates of the 2013 Prince Claus Award. On Thursday, April 17, 2014, Lu Guang received the award from Aart Jacobi, Dutch ambassador to China, in an awarding ceremony at the 798 Photo Gallery in the 798 art district in Beijing.
April 7, 2014 On Friday, April 4, the Chinese edition of “Entertainment Experience” was launched at the official signing ceremony with director John Woo and a dream team of film professionals, including actress Zhang Ziyi. Dutch TV formats continue to gain success in China and around the globe.
- Ambassador welcomes student delegates to Model United Nations
- Third time's a charm: Dutch Days 2014 are here
- Outcome of NSS 2014: a major step towards a safer world
- Two thirds NSS countries: from guidelines to law
- China and the Netherlands strengthen bilateral relations
- Hospital management and health system reform keys to improve health outcomes
- Dutch Prime Minister Rutte on NSS 2014: ‘Making the world a bit safer’
- Prime Minister Rutte meets President Xi Jinping and other heads of state
- Opening of White Horse Valley Tulip Festival in Suzhou
- President Xi Jinping to arrive in The Netherlands for official visit
24 Apr 14
This year, the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Shanghai will celebrate King’s Day– a new King– on the roof terrace of the prestigious Fairmont Peace Hotel. A buffet dinner is offered and the famous Dutch bitterballen, saucijzenbroodjes, cheese and Heineken beer will surely not be missing! We welcome Dutch nationals to join our reception. Registration is required. How to register: via Michele Westdijk, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that registration is only possible until April 23, 17:30h.
26 Apr 14
On the occasion of Dutch King’s Day 2014 the Netherlands Business Support Office Jinan & Qingdao request the pleasure of you and your family’s company at our celebration.
27 Apr 14
NBSO Dalian invites you to join us in celebrating this special occasion here in Dalian. You will be treated with an afternoon of joy in a sea of orange. King's Day is a celebration for families, so we also welcome your spouse and kids to join.